The Bite
Chimy Changa

A Little Journey To The South

By Kington




With my sister and my couz from back from UK the family decided we had to go south to see our old folks.

Groggily waking up at 6:30 we got our respective cars and head down south.

When I mean respective cars I mean my family gets into the family car.

I get into my aunt's car for English tutoring. Ouch.

We'll it's not really bad actually it's quite interesting especially with all the boring english lessons in school this was gonna be a very indepth explanation of the english language.

Anyway after getting the whole she-bang for 4 hours down we finally reached our sweet hometown.

Kluang, Johor.

Lazy to type so I'll just post pics.

After every good meal you need a good nap.

Checking out some old clothes.

My aunt planning my sister's next baking lesson.

We pretty much just ate and slept but before we came back to PJ we went to.........

THE ORIGINAL KLUANG COFFE STATION

The counter of the original kluang coffe station.

Dining*ahem* area.

Look at my uncle's eager face. ^^

The history cabinet of Kluang Railway Station Coffe. My dad pointed at the bottom right picture and said "My friend." O_O


Kaya bread and bun if you thought our mamaks made good toasted kaya bread eat this and you'll cry.


Ah the good old "kurang manis" sadly tak manis anymore la.


A good man who sure knows how to make it good!!

After that we headed to Yong Peng's peanut king shop. Nothing much but peanuts...

He's a king just like me. ^^

We got home about 9 and ate some hokkien noodles before going home.

I was just about to chill out then I remembered the following day was Monday. Suck ****.

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8/17/2006 08:42:00 pm
    Why's it Kluang COFFE Station and not coffee? Damn weird la. And you're trying to steal my suck **** phrase but you left out one * pfft. :D
  2. Kington 8/19/2006 01:09:00 am
    suck cock la.....
  3. Anonymous 8/20/2006 04:00:00 pm
    Oh cheh. Potong stim bwahahah.

Something to say?