The Bite
Chimy Changa

SPM blues

By Kington
You know, your sold,
When you've no where to go,
And you know you gotta go,
When you wanna know,
What's it like to change,
If you want to leave the fray....
Spm is in 20 days for the pure sc people.......
Dahm tulan shit man.
Gotta really crank out that "undying will".
I highlighted my subjects just now the one's that I would be taking for SPM and I felt light headed as I did it.........kan cheong ma. XD
At home no one to talk to anymore apart from the dog and the maid la dog paws and acts cute. And sometimes the maid says something to quickly and even more cryptic than a freaking sphynx that I can't understand either.
My parents are only home from 6 and I'm just left to study.
Darn boring/lonely work.
Sei spm.
I'll F*** you for every A1 you have to give.
Btw I'd love to see comments or at least the chatterbox getting flooded.......It's just too quiet here.
I do know la some people do come by to read my blog but it's discouraging to see no feedback at all.
All there is, is Khai Sim in the chatterbox talking to Joel.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?