The Bite
Chimy Changa

Cloudy days

By Kington
Things haven't really been very good recently.

Cloud passing over my life clouds it but occasionally a ray of sunlight comes through and illuminates it.

My grandfather passed away just this monday.
I spend most of my days grumpy because I see some people that really gets my goat.
I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new enviroment in college and it's already the third week.
And that darn shadow of mine keeps "whispering" to me pleading for me to make more use of it.

But.......

I passed my driving exam without bribing!
I've met some really nice people in college!
I thought I'd never get along with Edwina but now I follow her home almost daily.
And that shadow does offer some usefull things.....

Oh well every problem hurled at me in the course of my life is only there for me to appreaciate the good more and I believe I won't get anything massively bad hurled at me till I capable enough handle it.

Whew.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?