The Bite
Chimy Changa

More Funny Convos

By Kington
While over lunch with Khai Ming:

Actually arh my sis got a friend named Fusheng. So my sis's boyfriend was saying that when he goes to register for stuff they're like.......

"Hi how do you spell your name?"
"Fffffffff.............Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....I'm sorry did you get that? Let me start over.....F.................U.........."

For the sake of ease of reading I'm just going to combine it.

"F..........U...........C........"
*interrupts* "Don't tell me the next letter is C" (Khai Ming misheard me and thought I said Fucheng)

Then I realised the real fun would really begin if I could really find a guy that was named Fucheng and registered for stuff with him.

"Hello good day sir, How do you spell your name?"
"F.........U..........C.........."
"Ok wise guy looks like you're trying to do something funny here. Your friend is gonna get to register first then. Spell out your name for me son."
"K.........I..........N.........G"

WOHOOO!!! Any Fucheng wanna be my friend?

------------------

A bit stressed out at the moment and feeling a lil despo and down so it'll be awhile before I actually post something that isn't stupid I guess.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Janus995 7/20/2007 08:44:00 pm
    Haha priceless.

Something to say?