The Bite
Chimy Changa

Yet Another Tag

By Kington
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Deng you cheeps.

Ish there's a reason I call them secrets you know? But it just ain't social if I don't do the tag.

Then again Charlie has a beretta. But then again I love Deadpool's guns. Can I have them Mr. Merc-with-a-Mouth?

1. I've got supremely high patience for those whom I spend it on. So if you suddenly find me having exercising extreme patience on you....I guess you can start to speculate some reasons.
2. I spend a lot of time daydreaming of future possible situations.
3. My Chinese name is Jing Chong.
4. When I was about 5 I stabbed a pencil into my own right palm and the nib was lodged in my flesh even after yanking it out the mark stayed.
5. I can make a 90 degree angle with my thumb. Seeing is believing. It's more 90 than the ruler.
6. I'm afraid of Charlie. I've no idea why. I think it's Keong's horror stories.
7. The reason I wear jeans or long pants everyday to coll is coz I think shorts don't go with shoes, it's awfully cold and to 1 shit big scar.
8. I don't really like Jessica Alba.

I've just used speculate a lot in this post. Dunno why leh.

ANYWAY, I TAG PUI YEAN YET AGAIN.
Yiyun again. And Michelle, Yee Hwa, Melly Woo Woo and anyone unfortunate enough to read this sentence to the end.

---------------------------

Lazy update really actually. But I can think of a few stories I have to tell. So lets hope the hit the blog I guess. Really colourfull stories.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Janus995 7/25/2007 10:34:00 pm
    Wow I thought you won't do the tag. Surprise surprise.

    I can 90 degree with my thumb too! *head humping funk emoticon*

    What horror stories? TELL!!!!
  2. Kington 7/26/2007 06:53:00 pm
    I dunno I get a feeling right...If I do my usual Kington-is-wierd shit. She'll explode and rip my head off and suck my jugular.
  3. Anonymous 7/26/2007 08:39:00 pm
    Oh don't be silly!

    ..I'd cook you first.
  4. Kington 7/26/2007 10:08:00 pm
    Sounds kosher.

Something to say?