The Bite
Chimy Changa

9am and The Rattling of The Drills

By Kington
9AM:

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* FREAKING DRILLS ARGHHHH!!!!! DAHM NOISY!!!!!

Then I remembered yesterday and I wanted to just punch the floor hand enough for the wood to snap. Well the problem with controlling your own sleeping pattern is that you can't really wake up properly. So before I even swore I fell asleep again.

Didn't last long though. I woke up when the freak started drilling again.

Neighbour house reno dahm kacau lo. Maybe she's trying to fix those darned leaking walls. But aiyo yesterday they drill the front part. Now they drill the middle part tau? Dahm tak syok lo!

ISH!

Looks like yesterday's calculation does show something though. Looks like I didn't waste my spare time studying "that" for the past few months. A use turned up ^^.......

With the plus point of new stuff coming in.......And a spare unit of ********........Man things are looking up again. But then while at a traffic light I found yet another factor and BAM need to recalculate. Life dahm messy la sometimes.

Happy again ^^ but grumpy over the fact that when I got to HELP today. I had to find out from Sarah Jane that orientation night was actually tonight, Yee Hwa they all went home, and the fact that Yee Hwa didn't tell me it was tonight.

Grumpy. Grr....But happy la. Odds change with every turn. And as someone whos use is to turn the pebble which tips the boulder. I'm being hopefull. But things will be nightmarishly hard from here on. Wish me luck.

---------------------

Oh the speculation begins on my lovelife again. Today's passenger kept asking me....

"You like Sarah Jane don't you!? YOU DO! I KNOW IT CANNOT HIDE!!" [impassive look]

Kar Leng thinks I have a "thing" Lydia.

An odd guess from friends is that I also have the hots for Sarah Tan. 2 Sarahs lol.

Yiyun thought I was pursuing Lesley.

Joel is tipping me off on how to handle Eswhy.

Edwina's class things I'm all drool and spittle over Jia Hui.

It's so fun to be ambigious. I'm not gonna confirm nor deny any. Just for the fun of it. But.......just to give you a hint so you can join in on the speculation. Watch the words. They're selected.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown 9/13/2007 04:08:00 pm
    I'M SO SO SO SORRY KINGTON T___T

Something to say?