The Bite
Chimy Changa

Blue and red eyes

By Kington
Blood in the white sink. My eyes have turned blue around the edges of my brown iris. Heavy fatigue. The rest of my eyes is either filled with the network of red veins or turning blue too.

I'm washing the blood from my hand. My hand was dripping with blood from the cut just now. While reading an sms I used the back of my hand to open the toilet door. The cut was bad, in seconds there was enough blood to drench my finger.

Earlier that morning. I woke up from heavy nightmares about thinking skills papers. Normal lah exam type nightmares. Normally happens about a whole month after a paper.

But it kinda said volumes about the paper I'd be taking in about 2 hours time.

If the paper was a monster and we were all peasants standing up to the monster in Discussion Room 2......

I'd say the room was smeared with blood by 10am. I guess we fought more like pheasants than peasants.

BUBBLE!! ARGH STUPID BUBBLE!

Yeah back to it. So we were there. Doing stuff which required constant concentration. For hours on end. So understandably my eyes turned red. I forgot to blink. Yes you can forget to blink as I learned while studying Sejarah for SPM.

From like 10-9...Everyone forgot lunch too...

We just sorta spent the whole day mad. Taking lives non stop ^^

Eventually we lost 1 round and JJ was too pissed. So he went to play Call of Duty 2.

Everyone agreed...That the way he was killing...It was obvious he was pissed...

And I finally won against Fang for once! YAY! Always get some crappy lineup that makes it a freaking miracle to win. For once they got the crappy lineup! And it was when my finger was bleeding. All I did was wash it. Then I licked it and it closed very fast.

Day ended with us going to eat at McD.

Then was up till 3 with Kurt killing. Okay man we gotta cut back I think.

Eyes still red today.

------------------------

"How do you know?"

Well I checked out some things and I found...Someone researching Lesley. Woah. It's not the someone checking out on Lesley struck me. It was the who. That was kinda shocking for me. Just remembered it. I dismissed it back then but when I remember it...Suddenly I'm amazed.

I think there is something I can do after all.

Handy lah when you listen to gossip about yourself.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?