The Bite
Chimy Changa

No translation again

By Kington
Sigh yet again. No translation. Bird arh bird...

Turns out he didn't know anyway but he did his best to help translate. So I got my weekly dose anyway. Not bad lah. And I managed to understand more of it on my own anyway. Translator working well again. Didn't feel sick after service too.

Today...No movie. Jorrel too picky.

Over the phone last night

"Balls of fury? Sarah said it's really funny."
"My brother said it sucks."
"Okay.............Beowulf?"
"I heard a lot of people say it sucks."
"Then what?"
"Shoot shoot lorh."
"SIGH. Ok lah I'll let the others know."

Grumbled a lot about not being able to watch movie in the end. Cause Jorrel WAYYYYY too picky. He said if movie sark. He wants us to pay/he won't come.

Really ended up shoot shoot. So apart from shooting. Which I did ok...Managed to unfeeder-ise myself. Then played dota. 1 game farm to fast kena hunt
then we all quit coz kena own really badly. Then the next game Jorrel owned. I did well. Bird farmed the whole game and didn't own which was VERY STRANGE.

---------------------------------

I was looking a picture. Her smile. A picture of her and another girl...Her hair framing her face nicely in the picture. Her smile a brilliant smile reflects her joy at the time.

Mom looked over my shoulder.

Who's that? Who's the pretty girl?

[cogs of a brain grinding together I think the chain broke too]

Uhm a friend...[OMIGOSH!!!!! SHE'S GONNA FRY ME!][alt+tab]

Oh okay.

[exhales]

Checking Sarah's blog to see if she's updated really lol. Tense moments in the house. Didn't want the talk! Didn't want the dad looking at me sternly in the eye and saying "no going out with girls till end of A-lvls". We both know it's a guideline not a rule. He nearly says so himself anyway. So girls exhale.

Oh and Sarah my mom thinks you're good looking too.

-------------------------------------------------

OMIGOSH BARU OWN AT DOTA! NICE! Uhh sorry Sarah about just now yeah, gaming so a bit distracted.

Sigh boredom is going to set in tomorrow. Not much to do since exams ended.

There was something interesting I wanted to blog about but they kept calling me to kill. So I forgot what was it. When I remember larh.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?