The Bite
Chimy Changa

I wish Cor Win would teach me something but no he won't

By Kington
A large chunk of my downloads are stagnating at the moment so it's kinda sad lah.

I can't finish my language files. And after a month it's only reached 30+ percent.

Pimsleur which I'm so greedily downloading 7.25 gigs is crawling along so slowly...When I see 10 I jump for joy till I get stuck...just like the torrent is stuck at 99 hours 99days and 99 mins to go...

Fsi is also kinda slow but it's 64.9% and 13 hours to go so it's all right.

Daywatch has constantly good speed but stagnating in queue at 20.3%.

Running with scissors stuck at 0. Too much other stuff to download for now.

Rodrigo y Gabriela also stuck at 0...

However a Secret Garden album crawled in through the gaps today. The album from 2007. Not the stuff I wanted to listen to while doing my online pysics exam.(got owned by the paper)

Sercret garden discography1.7 % I'd have to say I'm quite impressed.
White stones 3.7% And Dreamcatcher 24.4% 6kb/s 5 hours to go.

Sigh supposedly lah. Fabled myth lah. Cor Win figured out ages ago how to proxy his downloads. Including the torrents. Crazy speeds. It just ends up constantly 120kb/s....Consistently.

But when I ask he ask me to fly kite. Sigh.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?