The Bite
Chimy Changa

Right ear(s)

By Kington
As I walked to my car. With the sunlight reflecting of the winshield causing glare to flow into my eyes blinding me.

I thought...Aiseh I hope it starts on the first try.

And that it needs a wash.

Then I unlocked the car door. No remote so it's done from the driver's side. Then I saw...No right ear mirror.

*blink/stoning blink*

The ear is intact worh. WHAT LA AIYOH SO VAIN UNTIL NEED TO STEAL CAR MIRROR MERH?

Then I played with the mirror adjuster.

With no other car to drive I took it to coll anyway. No mishap. But I had to have Xinhuei as a spotter in the car on the way home though.

--------------------------

I got into the car. Then I looked right. Eh why my car ears folded in arh?

Then I looked at the left side.

Aiyo some smart bugger school kid musta thought it was funny to fold it in.

I tried using the motor function to unfold it. But it just whined in the casing of the ear.

So I wound down and gently pushed it open.

Then I played with the motor.

Creepiest noise came out from the right side ear.

But it works lah at least.

Sadly it's loose now by about 10 degrees both in and out so I have to keep adjusting it everytime I get in.

Unfair lah both cars also kena @@
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?