The Bite
Chimy Changa

BAH tourists!

By Kington
"OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T RECOGNISE YOU STANDING OVER THERE! YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT WITH YOUR HAIR ALL SPIKED UP AND ALL DRESSED UP LIKE THAT!"

The more and more the squealing voice told me I looked diffrent and patted me on the back for previous endeavours in other places. The more and more I thought to myself.

"You F---ing idiot what the crazy crap are you doing here tonight agreeing to come here and agree to try this to begin with?"

This isn't me. I don't need this especially with the life I already have. I'm having a blast without it.

I said another prayer.

I quote my sis "Is there any sense in picking up a chick from a night club?" and with a glance around the then company of 100% non virgin, 100% dance floor dirty dancers and 100% probably trying to get laid. And I thought, Nah. This ain't my idea of fun.

So maybe I'm just travelling. I feel like a lonely planet author. Travelling places. Studying cultures. Maybe involving myself a bit in them. But never really truly getting my feet head wet.

Being tourist is what Mr. Seedy enjoys best I'd guess.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?