The Bite
Chimy Changa

Just wasting time

By Kington
My parents are coming home today.

I've gotta go pick them up from the airport today. YEAH I GET TO DRIVE DADDY'S CAR! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH!

So they've been gone for like the past 1 and a half weeks.

As expected for over a week I've slept no earlier than 4 am.

Been doing all sorts of wierd crap recently really making full use of the holiday.

Even went to Cheras to see Kurt last night. Turns out he lives REAAAAHHHLLLYYYYY near to Sri Garden.

Tried the extremely powerful 21.

Experienced the world of a pick up artist.

Saw my engine spew white smoke. And saw Bird freak out and jump right out of the car.

Played cards in a park at night while eating McD and telling ghost stories. And saw Keong freak out.

Explored an odd and frustrating part of KL.

Finally went to Cheer.

But now with parents home. Things have to take a turn for the good boy. No past twelves anymore. No coming home smelling like ciggarettes(not my fault on that count). No late night Nasi Lemaks.

Oh well if I ever run out of things to do I guess I could catch a train to Times Square crack a book open and hope there's some cutie behind the counter.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?