The Bite
Chimy Changa

Exam Results

By Kington
The week started off pretty well with a 61 for physics but it quickly degenerated into a pile of squat today as I received my MOD MATHS, EST, AND NOT TO FORGET KIMIA.

After seeing my dismal performance in the mod maths department i realised that this is not exactly going to be a good day.....

Est was met with a mark that proved it wasn't so easy after all it seemed as if Pn Koh wants us to elaborate on every DAHM point just like how our grandparents tell us of the sufferings they had to endure eating tapioca during world war 2.....except with more elaborations

During mod maths we braced ourselves for the worse but turns out juz me and penyu did poorly with daniel owning us with his sudden newfound intelligence and proficiency in the subject but.... i would have to say the biggest gripe i had of the day was when Pn Goh SMILED AS SHE HANDED ME MY PAPER. I know i didn't do so well...but whats her problem man it's as if she really doesn't like me and is pleased as pie to see me fall flat for mod m3???

After all of that it was finally time for Kimia the dreaded 1 my one achilies heel the one i loudly and proudly said to the paper "I don't quite give a damn about you anymore." I was then astounded by the fact that I had been belly flopping into shallow water so far and then all of a sudden me and Laura(who was constantly tapping the table with some kinda tribal battle theme while we were waiting for the results) PASSED!! Well yeah i know Jorrel says it's not good enough but well Jorrel I'm willing to take a half dead fish for a meal rather than no meal. But sadly for Daniel who normally does better than me at Kimia suddenly found himself scraping for a pass.

SO far it's been quite an ok turn out this time with my Kimia, Biology and Bahasa Malaysia showing no improvement so I'm kinda worried about my SPM but i guess it'll improve or my future would be very uncertain or my nuts could just be hanging from the wall.

I've been quite lazy with the html thing....I wish Mike would just gimme a crash course though *hint hint*
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 3/29/2006 03:33:00 pm
    link me! link me!!! teehee! :D

Something to say?