The Bite
Chimy Changa

Crap connections and a sour weekend

By Kington
Ok first off covering the basic rules i set out for my blogging which i will tell you all:

1. I withhold distastefull information
2. I will not really say everything here.
3. Since I'm waaaaaayyyyyy toooo honest for the good of anyone I will occasionally withold information for good reasons

And now on to what maybe THE WORST WEEKEND EVER

Now my definition of a bad weekend used to be going down to Singapore and coming back on the same day and having to do some heavy travelling/ a lot of homework the following day(doesn't homework feel like your trekking)

But it just pretty much was redone and so now we have the worst weekend ever for pretty much years to come.

First off since all weekends start with saturday so this post shall also follow the chronological order of days and time.

Saturday,

"Dear world, I know i've caused a lot of pain and suffering to you in the past 17 years but please don't try to return it all in 1 weekend" was my little prayer at the begining of the week, but it seemed hell wanted a piece of that action too.

So it seems what could be bad on a Saturday without koku, but as a photographer for the school I had to cover MAC, never mind i've got a team of 5 this year, Ashton's got debate, never mind 4 people left, Pn Cecilia says dun toture Peggy by asking her to change so much, NEVER MIND got 3(a bit of a squeeze), Wai See has got tuition at 11 -_- Buttf***ed.

So just for a breakdown for you people MAC means a marathon in camera holding for me it involves having all of us photographers taking turns taking pictures of people collection prizes for all of the reciepients. Now i know you guys must be thinking "How heavy can a camera be? Aiya Kington's a blardy P****" now i shall show you guys a very intresting comparison

Your average camera weighs about 100-200grams
My Nikon d70 SLR weighs about 585 grams without the lense
http://digitalcameras.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ps_8952496/124901.html

Try holding that for 2 hours straight. I'll post up the rest of the weekend tomorrow I feel too sour currently to continue typing. A good session of diablo would perk me right up.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. -mayshi- 5/02/2006 10:34:00 pm
    dude.. your blog cracks me up. LOLOL!! Keep on blogging, I need to keep on laughing. :P

Something to say?