The Bite
Chimy Changa

Becaused I promised

By Kington
Ok moving along to Sunday,

I now have found inner piece once again so I'm ready to start writing again.(could be from all that moral essays)

Sunday wasn't looking very sunny as I was once again on duty (because I insisted on going -_- bad idea)

Well first you would ask what could be bad about going for a IU but well you see....

The first person i ajak: not going coz of various reasons(information withheld if you know about it dun comment about it)

I'm taking pictures in a hotel again: hotels are notorious for having bad and i mean bad lighting especially for cameras.

I had to bloody pay(initially of course) still got me highly pissed la anyway.

After much trouble and (paranoia: thanks Su Ann and Laura I always trust your advice) I've got my clothes, appointed myself to go and all. All my plans fail because I forgot to secure a key element. (shhhhh dun say it out loud)

I hitched a ride with the birdie there and when i sat down in his car i realised a problem.....white shirt, black pants(no problem yet) black shoes, but when i sat down i realised that slacks are normally cut a bit short so that you don't step on them......so WHITE SOCKS.

When we got to Royale Bintang and I went to buy new socks in The Curve while Daniel went back for his permission slip to get in.

I then slipped in to take backstage photos before the event started.

More on it tomorrow or at least when i get that bloody photo selection back from Kalkena.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown 5/14/2006 05:55:00 pm
    nice blog..feel free to visit my mfaizalzul.blogspot.com ..
  2. Jellybean 5/16/2006 11:37:00 am
    eh being a school mag photographer seems fun. =D

Something to say?