The Bite
Chimy Changa

Glorious Stuffing Continued

By Kington
Still appetizers: clockwise from bottom.

Snails and celery stalk (quite nicely done), air dried beef, salad, a slice of cheese and ham pie, and a roasted brinjal with sundried tomato sandwhich(very good but too cold brrrrr....)

Center: a roasted onion hollowed out and filled with cheese and ham(too cold also brrrrr....)







PIZZA: squid ink and cheeze pizza(sweet)













Now finally the REAL deal the thing i've been laying my eyes on all this time.......CEASER SALAD.(had better sadly)

And well salmon: the dude at the place was a bit blur so when i asked him what that was at first coz the salmon was pretty mangled he said it was salmon. OK a bit obvious but whoops. Then i asked him how the salmon was made.....he told me it's a fish. WTH!!!???DUH!!!!. Then i rephrased it what was it made with then finally i got a straight answer.(salmon baked with mayonaise,herbs and lemons)



Clowning around he gave my mom a heart shaped baloon and called himself banana. ( you can't see it here but he's dark skinned)














Oysters fresh from the pearl!!!

Maybe not that fresh but they were the freshest oysters i've had in a while.








Well it seems I'm still not done coz there's just sooooo much more to go. I'll probably have it in by Friday after exams. Kalkena is finally done picking photos.....unsuitable dun say no good la...I haven't even said ur writing angle no good yet right?.......
 

1 comment so far.

  1. yiching.ong 5/27/2006 08:05:00 am
    Omigod! That clown! I went to that restaurant years ago and I think I saw the exact same clown!

Something to say?