The Bite
Chimy Changa

Accident victim?

By Kington
Just yesterday I fell of my bike and ploughed myself into the ground unceremoniously behind a car backing up.

PRAISE THE LORD, because the lady stopped.

Had me pissing in my pants.

Anyway the aunty then pulled me into her house. I feel lucky she didn't roll over me because I got up fast enough. Than and it's a Mercedes Benz. Pretty old model but I bet it still weighed about maybe......1.5 tons. bad way to get rolled over.

She drove me home in the end after getting my mom then my mom took me to hospital.

Sorry to all the unfortunate people I harassed yesterday out of sheer boredom.

The doctor soon checked all my wounds and limbs and concluded that there was no broken bones just pulled muscles. So they just cleaned my wounds, injected me with tetanus vaccine, and then......applied a deep red liquid which kinda resembled deoxygenated blood which was laced with clotting factors and antiseptic. And if you ever see that bottle.....trust me it would actually hurt less falling off the bike again than having them apply it.

WARNING!! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH TURN BACK NOW BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO GET GORY IN THIS POST. FOR THOSE THAT AT LEAST WANT TO SEE A PICTURE SCROLL DOWN A BIT THEN LEAVE.

Penyu with Daniel Hon's pink umbrella.

Hit my chin.
Hickey my shoulder.
My arm masurbated the floor.
My leg went for a fracas.
I'll be back in school by Thursday to continue taking pictures even though my MC lasts for 3 days. Tata for now.




WOW!! great song from an unknown guy.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Jellybean 6/29/2006 03:12:00 pm
    Tut tut tut. Thank God you didn't get flattened. I would have missed your funeral but ANYWAYYY...

    The wounds don't look TOO bad. Hope they heal fast. Meanwhile, some Panadol would help a little =P
  2. Anonymous 6/29/2006 05:06:00 pm
    Yo, seems like you survived God's punishment on you for all your EVIL deeds!!! (Joking~)

    Anyway, you are well and alright, just the pain I guess that bothers doesn't it? Also make sure you find a partner for cycling or don't do anymore stunts when alone on the bike~~

    Report Card day wan't so bad, Chen actually gave me good comments, ( Surprisingly!! )so, BYE!! Watch out for yourself, ( I love this phrase ) God Speed and Goodluck!!!
  3. Anonymous 6/30/2006 11:35:00 am
    god speed to the other world?...............-_-

    now they're septic....

    she probably gave you good comments coz ur family XD she gave me good comments too
  4. Anonymous 7/18/2006 04:48:00 pm
    Does Daniel Hon have his own blog?

Something to say?