The Bite
Chimy Changa

Shit Week

By Kington
The week started off well with a large tip off about library week so no shit bricks situation there just got some photographers together and covered it well.

BUT what happened AFTER Monday was the shit.

Tuesday went well apart from the apparent fact that someone was ignoring me no matter how much the person tried to hide it but it doesn't matter. People have mood swings sometimes. But by evening I was starting to feel a bit down about WHY that person was ignoring me and while cycling I checked my watch and gave it a good 2 secs of concentration on that person and "BAM" well no more or less "Screech" as me and my bike ran into the ground trying to make a new pothole.

Wednesday Peggy took me to clinic although I was hurting like mad we made it to a clinic. My bloody GP suddenly altered his lunch hour to lunch hours 1-3 so we were stuck in ss2 and had to make the difficult drive back to Taman Mayang Jaya to go to Peggy's clinic.

Thursday was pretty uneventfull even though it was report card day apart from the fact my class teacher said i was improving. I spent the rest of the school hours taking pictures and then I carefully examined 2 things: the person that was ignoring me, my wounds. My elbow wound which there is no picture here on the site had gone septic from sweating, as well as my shoulder wound. The person that was ignoring me on the other hand gave me a bit of attention today when I went to see the bugger but we didn't talk much and the conversational traffic was pretty much

"can I ........"
Kington: ok

With conversational traffic like that I kinda feel like an ornamental piece in that person's life and well ornaments do break, get stolen or just go plain missing under Murphy's law.

Friday went pretty well compared to the last 2 days apart from being super bored at home while waiting for school to end for CF to start. But while it was still morning I had already exposed 2 very hurtfull lies. When CF we went to school for CF we realised that we had missed worship and since it was bible quiz we decided to just plain head for a good round of "Ashraf's House". My dota skills were still pretty doing quite good despite the fact that both my hands could hardly move but when we played CS thats when we got embaressed big time.

Thankfully so now it's Saturday morning and the week is about to end maybe next week might be better.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?