The Bite
Chimy Changa

Kah Liu

By Kington

After the whole week just when I thought that it was all finally over my dad decides to poke fun at me, in The Curve, I've had some pretty life shattering moments in the Curve that will change my perception of life for the rest of it so I wouldn't really like to go back to The Curve at all but yet I still found myself there.

My dad saw me slouching (it's pretty uncomfortable to stand straight when your shoulder is still quite chewed up) and he decided to cha me.

Dad: Do you know why you fell off your bike?
Me: Wha?
Dad: Because you were slouching slumped over like a C.

It's bad enough that people tease me over not knowing how to cycle/ staring at chicks/ stare at me wherever I go. That doesn't annoy me the least bit actually.

But when my dad tried to poke fun at me in the place I dislike the most with my multiple wounds all over in warm and humid conditions he was just plain asking for a lash out. After I poked him back for being tactless that he could still poke fun at me while everyone else at least avoided mentioning the wounds unless there's a perfectly good reason, he would still like to make fun of me over it. Score. It felt quite good because he was heaping shit on me all week and when I shot him back I hit home. Soundly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a e-mail this morning which I found pretty funny.


Whats an "ocuntry"?....

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 7/04/2006 07:50:00 pm
    Haiz... Chill la... its life.

Something to say?