The Bite
Chimy Changa

Pregnancy Test Anyone?

By Kington
Today we decided to do the stupid
and I mean real stupid
we asked yet ANOTHER teacher for a pregnancy test kit.

Initially we asked Pn.Tan

It went kinda like:

Joel: Pn.Tan can I ask you for a favour?

Pn.Tan: What is it?

Joel: Can you help me buy a pregnancy test kit?

*she laughs he head off*
Pn.Tan: What for??!!Science project or for use?

Joel: *balls go off in different directions* Never mind forget about it teacher.

Seeing how that went we've been trying to ask ALL our teachers that well the teachers that won't kill us anyway.

Today we asked Cik Doris this young 22/23 year old teacher which was quite chun looking btw.(photos coming soon)

I spent the whole 3 periods she was subbing for laughing my ass off over various reasons. So it went south pretty quickly.

Me: Teacher can I ask you for a favour?

Cik Doris: Yes?

Me: Since you're 22/23 and all past 21, can you help me buy a pregnancy test kit?

Cik Doris: Why?

Me: *pause* Teacher quite pai seh to say lah.

Cik Doris: Like that then you see me during recess. Ok?

Well all this time she had this 'I know you're up to something look' so when we got a hold of her right after recess me and Pui Yean I told her I was just kidding because well if she told Pn Chen screwed like a freaking screw would be and easy escape. Then we told her of Pn. Tan.

She then merely said that she was already kinda expecting it so nothing la. Boring.

Next few targets:

Pn.Lim (biology teacher ^^)

Pn.Goh (mod m3 teacher)

Pn. Koh (est teacher)

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 7/12/2006 04:12:00 pm
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. =D you forgot the saturday incident where you chickened out. ;)
  2. Anonymous 7/16/2006 04:00:00 pm
    Hello!I've read your blog and they're interesting!(wish that your wounds have fully recovered)Bye!

Something to say?