The Bite
Chimy Changa

28th Sept 2006

By Kington
Yes I know it's the first time I've put a date as a blog title.

Let's see how many of you can figure out why.

Slept at 12:40.

Woke up at 6:40.

Groggily turn on handphone.

Curse at handphone with it's obscenely loud sms tone. Tries to go back to sleep. Curses handphone for spoiling a good night.

OK. WAKE UP TIME.

I empty my school bag and refill it with the day's necessities clothes la goggles la trunks and a towel.

It's Going Swimming With Khai Ming and The Crew Day.

Wheee.

Morning shadows.


Well actually going swimming with 2 guys sound shitty. So I called more people. Bloody penyu didn't want to come. Claimed willpower to do accounts.

So the suspects are...........



Su Ann is missing here coz she didn't come on that day.

Laura, Xin Dee and Trisha.


Always good to have the right company ^^.....hint hint....
We got there about 9:40 and Trisha and Xin Dee were just content to just talk talk by the pool side.....

So we got into the pool and started to swim.

Khai Ming embaressed us. Predictably.

After freezing for awhile and getting drilled by Khai Ming to swim Laura came.

Then Laura said coz she didn't bring any suit all of them didn't really want to swim.

So we got bullied by Khai Ming to keep going. And after awhile I got stubborn and refused to go so he gave up.

I was tired OK!!

Eventually we swam across the pool and checked out the girls which went to the kid's section.

Still dry. Shucks.

So we swam around and Khai Ming talked about swimming technique.

We checked again. Wet. HUH? So we joined them.

Guys stop drooling I know I said wet but thats just pool water. And they got in with their clothes on.

Ok compared to the bitching cold water in the mail pool. We have chilled water in the kid's pool. Ouch.

Then Group No.2 which is the original group who planned it all came. They get called group 2 cause they came late. Too bad.

After swimming and fooling around with the slide and stuff we went to shower and the guys played ping pong while the rest of us watched.

Then me and Su Ann hitched a ride home from Laura.

I walked to 7-11 after that and scooped up a Trophy ice cream. Had 4 slices of pizza for lunch.

Then took a nap shirtless because I had an inferno raging on my back. Sunburn. Like going to Australia and walking around shirtless during Summer. Crikey.

The rest of the day was pretty uninteresting so I'm just gonna leave it out but the begning was fun though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post was done purely with the intention to irritate those that wanted to read about the surprise my friends gave me.

Thats coming in the next post.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 9/30/2006 07:54:00 pm
    I'm irritated.

Something to say?