The Bite
Chimy Changa

29th sept 2006

By Kington
Last thursday was my birthday actually but my friends set something up for Friday in the end.
My mom was sick(or at least claimed she was sick) that day so they didn't dare to come and do it here.
Their original plan was to say they were coming over for a group study session then suddenly surprise me with dancing cabaret and exotic birds.
So it ended up with them tricking me into going for breakfast with them and going to hon's house before the birdie suddenly said that we're having biscuits for breakfast.
I was about to give him a bollocking because:
a) Kin Keong bloody woke me up for this
b) I was feeling quite sour already
c) There wasn't even enough biscuits to go around
d) I didn't like those biscuits......
but suddenly..........

A GIANT METEOR BURST OUT FROM THE HEAVENS AND WE NEEDED SUPERMAN TO SAVE OUR LIVES.
Nah 10 people burst out from the kitchen shouting happy birthday.
I had the sudden urge to turn around and run off........
Cheeky bastards....

SNEAKY BUGGERS DAHM PANDAI TRICK ME LA!!! PAI SEH!!!! I JUST WOKE UP SHORT WHILE AGO LOOK I STILL GOT BED HEAD SOMO!!!
Kin Keong bloody didn't say shits man I was sweaty I had bed head I was wearing a dahm unmatching pair of clothes la!!

Well most of our ed board photos turned out not so well this year so we did this at the party.


Me and my main supplier of pictures for the party. The ever pink Pui Yean(Miss Yeannyloops)


The cake. The heart is actually supposed to be a crown....
Upon the mention of that cockup I decided to take advantage and scare Su Yi.
Kington: *stares at the cake while penyu is telling him about the cockup*
Kington: *turns head slowly to Su Yi* I'm only 16 la.
Su Yi: Huh? Yameh? Really meh?
Kington: Actually no. *LOL*
Su Yi: *pissed*

Cake cutting ceremony.



When we were opening the food and drinks Joel kinda grabbed a rootbeer bottle the wrong way. Causing it to shriek and puke all over the floor so we punished it for puking and put it outside.

Then we realised the error of our ways and that it was really Joel's fault so we sent him outside and locked the door behind him to get him to apologize to the rootbeer before we would let him back in.

Joel apologizing to the rootbeer. LOL.

In between we played some random games like puyo puyo, twisted metal, twister(which only had Darren the whole time coz most of us were shy), and Big 2 (cho dai di).

Yi Yun claimed she had played a Sailormoon version of puyo puyo before but......everyone owned her in it.....it was starting to get so sad we started to time how long it took for her to lose......
Don't worry la even if you suck at puyo puyo you make all of us look sucky in studies.

Peggy lost a round of big 2 and had to eat chilli as a penalty....^^

Lat lat dei dried chilli.....

Eventually things winded out and everyone had places to go and coz Kin Keong struck up a bargain with my mom to let me off for only 9-12. So I went home at 1230 XD.

Later on in the day I had 2 funny conversations with my mom.

Conversation 1

Mom: So you play all day arh shouldn't you be studying?
Me: No la I did work all afternoon then I went tuition I came back now back to work lo.
Mom: So you played all morning la?
Me: Actually it was kinda like I went to celebrate my birthday with my friends who wanted to celebrate it in the first place with me compared to you guys which just called home to wish me.
Mom: You were asleep la went I left the house.

The convo ended there because well there's no real proper comeback to my last statement.

Conversation 2

Mom: Your friend dunno how to bargain 1 la! He should've asked me "Aunty can we take your son out for 5 hours to celebrate his birthday?"
Mom: Like that I knock him down he still gets 4 hours! 4 hours a lot you know!!??

Kington: He good boy marh then it's not like bargaining was a very healthy thing to begin with. But I'm more surprised that even though you guys weren't going to do anything for my birthday you still capped him at 3 hours. A bit the gan right?
Mom: Blame your friend la for not knowing how to bargain lo.

Ganas sial. Never mind la Keong at least we did get away with something.....ehehehe....

I didn't feel like checking out the loot then so I just kept it till the next day.

The mailman came with a package from UK. With my name on it from my sister.

So with all the proper procedures my mom got to open it first and also got to go through all my presents first.

Whee?...

As usual the thing most parents say. "That shirt is ugly". No offense guys.

She also flipped open a random card and turned to me and asked me "Who's sarah??".
With my most defiant voice/mocking voice I said "Some hot chick"

Thanks Sarah.^^

Clockwise. In the plastic bag a shirt from O'Neil quicksilver wallet, a handmade card from Sarah and Henry, handmade card from Edwina, a card from the {BëLí-ĄñüŜ} gang and the package from uk from my sis.

My sister sent me Alpen Cereal bars!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I DAHM LIKE!!!!! Ok before you guys who pitched in and bought me all those things get jealous:

A) Alpen bars are the bomb

B) They cost a bomb

C) The package looked like the bomb
D) Mailing from the UK always costs a bomb.

Somehow you guys picked the right card for how I feel about all of you guys jumping out of the kitchen and scaring the balls off me.

Yeah I know when you guys opened the kitchen door I was already staring in that direction. But thats only because I react like an athlete sorry.

Anyway if you guys were wondering what the hell to get me in the first place I'll tell you now why it was so difficult to begin with.

a) I don't look like I have everything but you guys know I lack a lot of stuff
b) I seem as if I don't care if I AM missing all those stuff

Well the secret is I really only want few things. And they can't be bought.

Ah congratulations btw. You guys threw me my FIRST birthday party. Next time lets just go makan only la I'm happy enough like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar-xha suggested I get a piercing for my birthday....where guys?

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 10/04/2006 08:20:00 pm
    HAHAHAHA.

    I can't remember what shorts you were wearing anyway so nvmlah right. ^^
    And I'm starting to think I look funny in that picture hmmm... Remind me that I owe you a pretty pretty card btw.
    As for the videos..

    HAHAHAHA.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    uhhhhhhh.

    *makes a quick exit*
  2. Kington 10/05/2006 08:59:00 am
    the pics are good la

    uhhhhh forget the hug la look at the left hand
  3. Anonymous 10/05/2006 08:25:00 pm
    Which is left and which is right ? O_O They both look the same to me ! But then again the first picture seems more likely so I think I'll go with that. :D
  4. Kington 10/06/2006 08:42:00 am
    what was the hug about again?
    I kinda forget.

    what hug????!!HUH??!!!


    it is the first 1 la.......

    takkan both my hands same side right?........
  5. Anonymous 10/07/2006 11:24:00 pm
    ZOMG!!! This is soooooooo wrong.....Anyway, the party idea was actually REALLL last minute. Planning started on Tuesday, when we came up with the idea of GROUP studying on Thursday. The sad part was, the party ended prematurely. Z.Z'

    So, instead of partying for 5 hours, it only lasted 2. Could have atleast party at CC. Haizz, life is life. Mothers will still be mothers even if they don't know your birthday. No worry, you still have us as family~ Kiijs!

    - Nother
  6. Anonymous 10/07/2006 11:28:00 pm
    whats all this notheration thgy??

    i thrashed KK in puyo puyo =P

Something to say?