The Bite
Chimy Changa

Bio tuition?

By Kington
Most of you people out don't take bio but I take bio and have a very happening tuition class out there even though it's only 4 students but here's some shots of the stuff we do.

This is another not for the weak of stomach post btw.

Salt crystal.nuff said.Syamsul and the prawn.......they don't get along.Small knife for the small fish.(the knife is as blunt as a brick)Big knife for a small fish. (cuts like a laser)Massacred prawn. Free Masons? nope the Free fish maybe.
Jack the Ripper also does fish.
Wow a fish can yawn.
Bellyaching?

The fish is finally ok.....for now.

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9/02/2006 06:27:00 pm
    OH MY GOSH you relieved my memory of cleaning the fish in camp. A big fat freshly caught jumping flopping trying to get away from me fish. A fish which had intestines brains gills stomachs gulls eggs and everything else inside which I had to pull out. How disgusting, I feel like vomiting now thinking about it.

    Yesh I do realise that some of the words above should be in singular form but if the S doesn't exist in those words then the sentence just sounds off and the oomph will be gone.

    :D
  2. Anonymous 9/02/2006 06:29:00 pm
    Shit.

    *relived
  3. Kington 9/03/2006 07:28:00 pm
    LOL!!

    I kinda threw out my english after trials.....

    Ur my biggest reader..
  4. Anonymous 9/04/2006 12:17:00 am
    Yeah well that's cos I have nothing better to do than to read blogs.

    Not to mention it's a lot easier than updating my own. :D

    So I don't care but you better update more so that I'll have something to read. :D

    Eh btw don't throw out the English yet lah. Still got SPM. Hahahahaha.
  5. Anonymous 9/17/2006 09:30:00 pm
    HAHA

Something to say?