The Bite
Chimy Changa

Flooble Chatterbox

By Kington
OKAY!!!!!!!!

TIME TO ADRESS A PROBLEM HERE.

Well to whoever who reads this blog right..........please at least say something in the flooble chatterbox on the right over there because it's quite frustrating to have the flooble chatterbox get deleted for being inactive...MULTIPLE TIMES a year.

So thats all till I think of something else to blog about.

Anyway news report for all dj students and other schools to gloat.

We have to redo our paper 1 chem again people. Too many people were caught cheating.

They suck at cheating..........Belian rocks.........^^
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9/16/2006 08:35:00 pm
    EHH I DOWANNA RESIT I DOWAN I DOWAN I DOWAN !

    *stamps foot*

    Damn unfair okay ! People like us who didn't cheat will have to resit the bloody paper and study for it all over again just because of those who did.

    I damn tak puas hati.

    ):<

    Ehh btw but Jon told me he asked Pn Yap and she said no need ?

    Anyway I don't care I dowan. Hmph.
  2. Kington 9/17/2006 01:13:00 am
    Eh really ka syok la lidat.....

    Wild rumours

    I wasn't so honest actually but oh well quite honest about it la.

Something to say?