The Bite
Chimy Changa

After Trials Weekend

By Kington
This is gonna be an awfully pointless post so I'm gonna at least use bombastic language.

ARISE my mind said with it's strong command my body heard it. ARISE yet it shouted again and I woke up turned the alarm off, it IS the weekend after all. Then my maid woke me up "kena vacum lantai lah"....Shucks.

I hauled my fatigued body from the floor and onto my mother's bed it was 8 am then and she was already at the gym. I left my body there and let my mind float around to possible worlds feeling every bit of the infinity sea that is the universe in my hike.

AWAKE AND ARISE FOR IT'S NO LONGER MORNING.

The strong pull of conciousness gripped me grudgingly I awoke to find the time saying 12. Ah.

I followed my sister dutifully to complete some errands in Atria. Then I filled myself on a light lunch and headed off for tuition. Feel a bit of the pull of the "voiceless men" there I felt myself sealing my mouth to hear the whispers.......and it paid off yet again.

Walking home in the smiling sun with it's flashy smile I felt heat building on my skin but yet i felt a fire building in my own heart about what I was to fullfill.

Later the day my family with the exception of my father supped in 1 utama where humans congregate daily to experience a whole myriad of feelings.

Before the end of it we had purchased ancient traditional cakes(mooncake) and we made our way home with our purchases.

But yet I had felt a poison taking ill of me from my innards.

Curse it all yet again I thought as I decanted my power and let it go. Although I had lost a good portion of my stamina I decided to settle some things online and educated my sister in the beauty of fear and the importance of constantly knowing where your enemies lurk (dota).

Before the night of my mind fell and the Endless Dream would visit me I sent a few messages bearing a very peculiar will which will direct something I've planned
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I received yet again more strange dreams about questions in my life and finally something came to me and started discussing my sins with me.........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 9 a large change from the previous day's late awakening.

I went to the toilet to brush my teeth and when I was done scrubbing I spat and I let it flow out of my mouth and I saw a swirl of red and white. I washed my mouth with water willed the bleeding to stop. I'm already well used to it anyway so my body will be able to handle it.

I cleaned the trappings of my feet which I wear daily to pursue my education (wash school shoes la). I changed the things that keep my family's water source pure.

And then it was off to see to an important matter.Security.

After a lot of mucking about with locks finally my sister educated me on the art of driving. In a nutshell.......F*** that clutch.

Then it was off to the kitchen to bake. Mixing, folding, molding lining all came together in an organized process to produce exquisite confectionaries.

When the deed was done I decided to go out and feel the wind beneath me. Even if I was on a 2 wheeled vehicle I could still feel myself at ease with the forces of the world.

Even though I travelled alone I felt my elements trailing behind me guiding me and whispering warnings which I couldn't hear.

When night fell again my phone once again became an avatar for my will. When Dream finally came to visit me he told me he had no stories for today and I would be able to rest easy for tonight.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9/19/2006 05:10:00 pm
    For the heavens above so mighty, the stars above so high, that just make us feel we are but a spec of dust in the ocean so wide, insignificant and all so tiny. Yet, the weekend it brings so much joy and wonders, bears no sorrows and hath no secrets from the flaming heart of the gallant, and in time we shall find that there hath been no other greater happiness, and of a fairytale ending,than it of the weekend.
    And unto thee my trusted friend, i hereby bestow upon thee the most sacred of all sacreds, the most treasured of all treasured, and as thou recieve unto thee the greatest love of all time, fear not my friend, as a new day shall come, the sun shall arise, and the night shall go out like an old candle caught in the very eye of a storm. And it is now that thee, Sir Kington must embark on this journey, of sorrows and terrors alike, of beauty and magic, grace and wonders, and in the very heart of it all, you shall overcome.
    This, this is my greatest gift of all, the knowledge of that my time hath all but passed before me, and that the hour for you to arise is now. Yes, the exams draw near, but fear not again, as nothing shall beat the passion and the glory of the gallant, and you my friend, hath in you the heart of the brave, the noble, and the great, for all eternity.
  2. Anonymous 9/19/2006 05:20:00 pm
    Wth you guys damn crazy lah okay.
  3. Anonymous 9/19/2006 05:30:00 pm
    oooh! btw my nick in the first post was joel "shakespear" i dun freakin understand wad the hell im writing... just in case u were wonderin... =)
  4. Kington 9/19/2006 06:35:00 pm
    waaaaaaaaa i inspire people to write what they can't understand LOL

Something to say?