The Bite
Chimy Changa

Keyless?

By Kington
Recently I broke my housekey's keyring.

And well home is where the heart is.

Does that mean I broke the keys to my heart?

I feel as if I have though those people that have never gained entry to me probably will never gain me until I fix my keyringless life.

It should be an omen I guess after all I broke it twice. I saw my keys fly everywhere. It was as if I was in my darkest moments again when I felt my heart break to dust scattering in the wind. At least this time I have special people around. Great people.

I can't feel anything anymore at the moment and food seems to lack taste to my toungue.

I guess it will be awhile till I'm fit to hunt again to breathe again to leap again but at least until then I have my friends out there.

Thank you very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My performance in english seems to have sagged a little so I'm trying to practice here. And yeah my keyring really did break twice. I'm now using a keyring 5mm thick.

Remember the flooble box please people.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?