The Bite
Chimy Changa

Crazy Night

By Kington
There was no cabaret last night. Nope no exotic birds nor woman either. Nah not even pink elephants and bailey's.

Just 2 long conversations with 2 great friends.

Insane.

Now you know la when buds talk for a very long time all these love and buddy problems always come up so I'm kinda gonna just leave them out.

So 2 people.
1 male.
1 female.

Kept me up until 3.

Recently I managed to find Li San's blog.

Li San is this hot chick who is my mother's collegue's younger sister. Younger sister but still older than us so no hope la anyway not like there ever was much.

Kinda like a snowball's chance in hell.

BACK TO THE TOPIC uhh yeah so anyway the girl is and uber smart fella la so generally if I have the acorns of madness and bravery



she's got pearls of wisdom spewing out of her mouth like a pachinko machine.




Well the conversations lasted extremely long la last night anyway and I was so exhausted but when I opened her blog last night I kind of noticed that the blog kind of said something about our problems. Yeap all 3 of us.

She's the next oracle to be?

I'm just going to quote a bit here and there.

I know, girls are confusing right? *scratches head* Some of you out there would
probably go like'WTF??? BITCH!'. Sometimes I don't get girls either. Girls
usually don't appreciate what they have until they lose them.

I guess sometimes girls just enjoy the feeling of being wanted.
It doesn't matter who, when, where or how, but it's just flattering to feel
important, loved and being given all the attention to by someone. As for myself,
I wouldn't exactly call her a bitch. I just think that she's confused with what
she really wants and doesn't want. Ah well, aren't all teenagers so?

I'm so learning right now. But I guess we do have to do whats best for ourselves la anyway nothing really is a 100% solution. Doesn't mean you can't learn anything right?

http://if-only-i.blogspot.com/2006/08/i-dont-get-girls-either.html

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?