The Bite
Chimy Changa

Sexist comment? I think not.

By Kington
http://sparkles-pink.livejournal.com/25226.html

Some guy recently sent in a mock letter of complaint to highlight an officials overly sexist comment. And Pui yean blogged about it.

We'll actually I think it may be incited the sudden overly sexist comments surge said by "some" parties.

Can't say anymore once again ISA is after all a dangerous thing in this country.

Anyway the first comment was said in australia.

“If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?” he asked.

“The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred.”


Seem familiar?

DATUK Abu Bakar Hassan also commented that the reason why a CCTV camera was focused on a reporter's thighs, because in a nutshell "too sexy" strong libido.

She was just wearing a skirt anyway!! As a guy I can say with total confidence those clothes are a TURN OFF.

Well anyway in actual reality right.....Eat your heart out pro feminists.....The author of it is Jeslyn Chan ouch girls jcyh1981, female.

*yeap uhuh nods*

Totally sarcasm. I'm no expert in sarcasm but I definately use it enough to be able to tell it is when I see it.

Which leads to the main point. Her sarcasm wasn't clear enough. I know my Engrish isn't top class anyway but I know for sure with tone I can definately imply anything I want. Even if I didn't say it somehow 1 week later it seems like I said it.

Although some of us may write very well getting GCE 119 Cambridge A for english and all and I still lack that bit of magic but I'm happy that I can impress a point.

OH YEAH.

Here's a link for a sarcastic comment executed PERFECTLY. The author was trying to poke fun of an Elitist comment passed in Singapore.

Read and compare.

http://www.rambotan.com/?p=204

Genius sheer genius.

Unlike me!! DIE LA SPM!!!!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 5/20/2007 10:26:00 pm
    در اجرای طرح ارتقای امنيت اجتماعی که از ابتدای ارديبهشت‌‏ماه آغاز شده, برخورد با مالکان خودروهای حامل افراد بدحجاب در دستور کار پليس قرار گرفته است، بر اساس اين طرح خودروهای حامل فرد بدحجاب يا خودروهايی که زنان بدحجاب راننده آن هستند، توسط ماموران اجرای طرح امنيت اخلاقی يا ماموران راهنمايی و رانندگی توقيف و به پارکينگ منتقل می‌‏شوند.
    به گزارش خبرنگار ايلنا, نيروی انتظامی با اين توجيه که حضور فرد بدحجاب در خودرو از جرائم مشهود محسوب می‌‏شود، نسبت به برخورد با خودروهای حامل فرد بدحجاب اقدام کرده و راساً به توقيف خودروها می‌‏پردازد.

    ماموران زنا زاده پلیس راهنمایی رانندگی ایران بجای اینکه هزاران راننده که مانند حیوانات با سرعت غیر مجاز، عبور ممنوع و صدها مورد جرایم مشهود خطرناک را پیگیری کنند در برابر این جرایم سکوت می کنند و ماشین افرادی را که موهایشان پیداست توقیف می کنند!

    آی کیر خوک و خر و سنده خوک و خر تو کس حضرت زهرا بنت رسول الله چون ملایان می خواهند ایرانیان مثل این فاحشه قریش باشند.
    سنده سگ تو کس ننه و زن و دختر رسول الله به خاطر این قوانین مسخره و حیوانی قرآن.
    سنده شیطان تو حلق محمد قرآن شد.

Something to say?