The Bite
Chimy Changa

SPM strain?

By Kington
After so many major exams....

I think I can truthfully say that....

Me and stress kinda work well.

He brings in the pressure to study and I succumb to that pressure to go and get those A's.

Even with that I never really do feel stressed though.

But lately I think i'm succumbing to the "devils" of examinations (blame spm)

I'm permanantly cranky nowadays(hence the last post)

I'm screwing up a lot and pissing people off.

I'm also getting wierder?

I put a hole in my bed...



I've also been feeling a bit self destructive recently but I'm a man of through consideration. So no cutting myself up....at least yet...
I've been having wierd urges to want to see something bleed...

I think before this is over I've gotta get on tranquilisers and barbiturates.

ON THE FLIPSIDE.

I GOT A NEW CAM.

IT'S BLOODY KICK ASS.

I'VE GOT NO USE FOR IT SINCE I'M RETIRED. DARN ><.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?