The Bite
Chimy Changa

IT'S THE AM BABY

By Kington
SPM IS SOOOOOOOOOO OVER.

OH YES!!!!!

Celebrations are happening all this week all over the country.

But first some of us have to get a few habits out of the way:

1. Waking up at 6 in time for school or to study a bit more.
2. uhhhhhhhh I can't really remember what other bad habits are there coz spm is over and poof my mind went off the hook there.

Anyway yeah so yesterday was basically about chilling out.

We got to 1U at 4:30 yesterday me, wei yew and daniel hon. So we went to times and we ended up reading "PC gamer" while waiting for joel. Although he said he was coming it took him 20 mins to get there. Not a Tua. Whee.

Then we met up with the penyu and the chinaman at starbucks. Penyu being penyu was late. Then we sucked coffe at starbucks. Before playing pool all the while cursing.

They cursed "Kington gets all the easy shots dahm lucky."
I cursed "If yiyun doesn't come I'm gonna rape that bitch" and "I'm freaking hungry can we eat yet???!!!"

Eventually yiyun came and we went to nandos for dinner then we pretty much just walked around after that till we met up with chee hoe and went to the batting cages.

Then me and Li Yan split off from them and I went shopping with her after I detoured to the toilet. When I came back I decided she had enough people to keep her company so I went to look for Emily. After I said my "hi"s and "goodbye"s I walked back to padini and there yiyun told me to look for another ride home. So I had to run all the way back to Emily and ask her for a ride home.

Made it. Barely. She was waiting for a collegue to get back from the toilet and when I got there turns out the collegue was just coming out of the toilet. Score.

After that came home watched tv. Whee.

----------------------------------------------------

I've spent the earlier part of today wondering where the hell was a friend of mine. It was the hols after all and the fella should be online. Then I noticed I deleted her off my friends list but didn't block her.

Oh mystery of the missing contact solved.

I don't think I'm gonna ever add the person back to my list anyway. No fun in that. :[
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?