The Bite
Chimy Changa

Tag.

By Kington
Layer ONE : On the Outside

Name : Lee Kington

Birth Date : 28th Sept 1989

Current Status : Grumpy like 1 of the seven dwarfs.

Eye color : Light shade of brown.

Hair Color: Black as a pit.

Righty or Lefty : Right but I use my left for a lot of other things. Including brushing teeth.

Zodiac Sign : Libra. Who said I'm injustice?


Layer TWO : On the inside

Your Heritage: Chinese.

Your Fears : God. Fear him and fear no other. Because if God ever abandons you. It's the worst thing that could happen.

Your Weaknesses : Paranoid SoB. I also tend to get very testy over small things. And I tend to let people trample over me by being too nice.

Your Perfect Pizza : Cheese, Meat, Ham, Bacon and a friend to eat it with.


Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : What do I do today?

Your Bedtime : 12-3 am

Your most missed memory : The days where I used to have fun with my friends.


Layer FOUR : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi. Less gas.

McDonald's or Burger King : Mcdee. The beef in burger king is darn strong and it's expensive too.

Single or group dates: Never had any. But definately a single date. More romantic and no distractions.

Adidas or Nike: Nike. Never had an addidas.

Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton. Kington. Lipton. Duh.

Chocolate or vanilla: Mixed.

Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee. Cappuccino dahm strong la.


Layer FIVE : Do you

Smoke : No. I wanna be able to see my grandkids.

Curse : Like a sailor. Especially when I'm annoyed. But I try to limit myself in front of girls.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: Quite a lot. But not as much till it's something really bad. Once every few weeks.

Gone to the mall: Quite often mostly with parents. But now I'm looking for excuses to go. (hint)

Been on stage: Acting. Then again, Life is a stage and everyone is an actor.

Eaten sushi: A lot.

Dyed your hair: My dad said too poofy so I'm not allowed to.


Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: Once. Quit while I was a ahead was boring anyway. All guys.

Changed who you were to fit in: Too much. Change my style now. I don't care if I ever fit in anymore. Part of life is in being special.


Layer EIGHT

Age you're hoping to be married : In 15 years time preferrably 27-30. Or whenever I find the time is right.


Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.

Best eye colour: Don't look at it.

Best hair colour: I don't care. But I prefer people who are proud of their natural assets.

Short or long hair: Long I guess. But I'm not really that shallow. Love is blind.


Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.

1 minute ago : Before I started I was talking to Henry and Yi Ching.

1 hour ago : Sleeping.

4.5 hours ago : Helping John Hans do the prom video.

1 month ago : Watching old bond flicks and studying.

1 year ago : Working for Dad and doing a whole lot of other stuff. Mostly boring stuff waiting for the holiday to end.


Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence

I love: Nothing much. Can't think of anything.

I feel: Tulan. Don't wanna say why.

I hate: FFKers. People who don't keep any promises and those fellas that always promise you things to last a dahm long time but they leave you at the corner.

I hide: The stuff I use to make presents for my friends.

I miss: The good old days when nothing mattered.

I need: Some loving? To get out with friends la I guess.


Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people

difficult 1.

Mike.
Sue?
Yi Ching?
E-yan?
Henry?

Don't know many people who blog nor read this.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 12/07/2006 11:21:00 pm
    HAHAHAHA OMG the Kington Lipton thing was damn funny I actually started laughing to myself. Good thing no one's around me or they'll think I'm crazy. :P

    Kington-Lipton-Kington-Lipton.

    ROTFL.
  2. Anonymous 12/10/2006 04:27:00 pm
    Wheee, I'm tagged

Something to say?