The Bite
Chimy Changa

Drip Drip

By Kington
Inspired by the stuff I read on written by PinkPau.

----------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the dripping. There's the sound of rain on the roof like little feet tapdancing. There's no light apart from the glow of the moon casting it's feeble rays into the darkness of my room.

The house is quiet apart from the wind from the half open window whistling around my room.

The tingling sensation of the wind caressing my skin reminds me of the time where I sat with Joel on a wall discussing life and the "Open field". It's been many months since that day. I reflect on what I've learnt from him that night.

Drip.

The sound of another drop joining it's brothers on the floor in a pool.

It's colour and the moonlight shining on it gives it a dark look as if it's really a deep pool.

I glance at the clock and I see it's yellow digital face telling me "3:30"

I shift myself in my seat. And I pick up the blade and make another cut.

I feel the joy of a job well done with this line much better than the last 1.

I examine at my work I see where the stuff has flowed over my palm in between my knuckles and down a few fingers.

Another drop falls off my middle finger to join the rest of them on the floor.

The moonlight catches it.

It gleams like a black pearl.

Yet it shines and glows as if it has a light source from within.

Ploop.

It hits the pool on the floor. The pool of blood and energy on the floor.

I hope I can still wake up tomorrow.

And I'm asleep before the next drop hits the floor dreaming of blue skies, white clouds and how life is just a long torment that we have to endure.

------------------------------------

I know I said I don't listen to mainstream music but recently I've found myself strangely addicted to this.



Mar-xha if you're reading this, I think they're improving. Maybe we should give them another look? Haven't checked out the other songs though.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?