The Bite
Chimy Changa

"Hey, Kington wanna go help?"

By Kington
A harmless question like that provided me hours of fun!

I wish Jorrel would ask me more crazy stuff like that.

So there we were yesterday. 1 Taylor's student dressed as adolescent as possible, 1 guy in a sheep shirt looking rather student with a hevasack, 1 kancil and 1 cd of Jorrel's pick of music. :) ANBERLIN!!!

So the 2 of us hopped into my kancil. And we headed off to Help. When we got there we realised we were kinda like a solo grave digger WHO FORGOT TO BRING A LADDER TO WORK(stuck in a 6 feet deep hole which was dug by yourself)

Pui Yean couldn't arrange a meeting for us and Jorrel's long lost super ancient friend. So we started calling everyone we knew in Help a-lvls.

Throughout the bus ride and the car ride we had the following conversation.

K: So Jorrel any details I should know about her?
J: Ok, You're Jorrel Too and In std 5 you were in 5 rambutan and in std 6 you were in 6 cempedak.
K: Got it, 5 rambutan 6 cempedak. Anything else?
J: We were both prefects and she was in the board.
K: Did you work under her?
J: No.
K: Anything else apart from that?
J: Like what?
K: Any special habits she has that sets her apart from other people? Cause normally I talk about someone's special habits when that person can't remember me and it embaresses them extremely.
J: Forget it Kington.


I'm lazy to tell the whole donkey storey because it's slightly pointless. But.........

When she saw Jorrel. She was like........

SM: Hey you're Jorrel right?
J: Sorry? No I don't know who you're talking about sorry.
SM: Oh sorry then.


RIGHT THERE AND THEN I FELT A DEEP POUNDING IN MY CHEST LIKE WHEN I'M SUSPECTED OF TAKING THE LAST COOKIE IN THE COOKIE JAR ADMIST A GREAT BIG CAMP OF HOMOSEXUAL CANNIBALS.

So they went to the lift. So I stalked cap down and all.
SM: The lift is going down you know?
J: Yeah I know.


I was standing in the corner of the lift tieing my shoelace thinking.......CONFIRM THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS AMISS LA.

So we just followed them to Rotiman and when we got there I leaned forward raised my cap showed my face and waved. When they looked at me I asked....

K: Hey remember me?
SM: Yeah, You're someone I don't know but *points at Jorrel* he's Jorrel.
J: *Sigh* *frustration*


She knew there was something wrong when I was stalking her already. So we just followed them to the bus stop. And they left for the main campus and I stayed to go pick up Pui Yean. In the end Pui Yean didn't want to go to main campus to eat...So...Shitbag.

The whole time Jorrel was getting a lot of flak for being long lost lovers with her or something. When I got there it was up to me to figure out how to get to Kfc on my own. To be honest. I had no idea. So I just walked straight along with a VERY vague idea where I was and where it was.

When I got there. I made them forget the flak-ing session. Ala-rib busting humour!

Finally after numerous jokes and fooling around. With Jo looking at me and laughing and looking at Suet Mey with a horny look. We left Help eventually.

I never got to see Pui Yean again nor talk to Kar Leng much but oh well it was fun anyway.

Syok sendiri.

-----------------------------------------------------

On a side note. As some of you guys know I hate difficult situations, BUT I LOVE TROUBLE.

And since this is a difficult 1 I shall mention it here.

I DON'T HAVE THE HOTS FOR EDWINA LA SIAL.

Such a bother.

I mentioned it was a score to see her every morning. IT IS FOR ANY GUY TO HAVE A CHUN/CUTE/HOT/PRETTY GIRL IN THE CAR EVERY MORNING.

It's only because I mentioned her here la. I've ferried many other CHUN/CUTE/HOT/PRETTY GIRL(s) in my car. But being the nature of my sparse updates I just never bothered to mention it here la.

Incessant questions I receive from seniors AND JUNIORS. Peers normal la. You lick a tree in front of your bud he's gonna ask if you have a tree fetish.

So here's something for you guys to gossip........................


I think Jessica Alba is hot. Slurp~
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?