The Bite
Chimy Changa

Itchy finger.....

By Kington
Been feeling extra pissed off today cause I've 3 days of nightmares in a row so far.

So I woke up cranky, got even crankier saw a few friends cooled off...but.....INEVEITABLE GOT CRANKY AGAIN.

So I clicked on Kar Leng's Blog thingy and checked out what animal I am.

You Were a Cougar

You are a great leader who has dominance without ego.
You are wickedly cunning and off the scale confident.


Feeling a bit better about myself.....But the confidence thing I'm not too sure...
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Karleng 5/20/2007 01:35:00 pm
    roar Kington.. ROAR!

    XD
  2. Janus995 5/20/2007 10:29:00 pm
    "You are wickedly cunning..."

    Lol.
  3. Kington 5/21/2007 05:36:00 pm
    Baaaaaa!

    Cougar in the last life goat in the current.

    Cunning? What makes you think otherwise?

Something to say?