The Bite
Chimy Changa

Nothing lasts forever

By Kington
Nothing lasts forever

Good quote.

Bleh been looking pretty grumpy wumpy and down and out around college recently.

Bleh even steph lim replace her usual "Hi Kington" with "Are you ok?" or "Whats wrong?".

I'm not really sure myself but it sure has made me pretty quiet saying about 150 words per day really is a far cry from my usual self I guess. So yeah sorry guys if I've been acting a little nutso or you've been getting too much of a bad vibe.

I think it's really just the fact that I've just drifted apart from 2 really good buds.

I was getting along fine with both of them la in the begining of this year but then suddenly I said the wrong stuff to one of them and the other just kinda ignores me.

So now..........When I talk to one I'm met with kinda an icy wall of "officio" like the kind of cordial conversation that seems forced and fake at the same time. The sharper one's generally feel the chills coming from us when we talk.....which happens about once every......few days now compared to everday in the begining.

Maybe it's my fault but I think I've apologised enough. I guess I'm done caring lah so yeah MOVING ON.

The other is this bud that I thought I'd never get close to. After being classmates for 2 years and all and only talking occasionally so it's kinda strange that we looked like best buds and stuff like that.

Things really picked up between us then she found a significant other and we just kinda slowly broke off. She just sorta ignores me these days.

Well at least we're still good buds unlike the other 1.......Too icy and too cold.

----------------------------

Still appreaciate my "brothers" though.

My classmates keep asking me why I only sms guys.

Well it's cause we're really too much like brothers. We love to annoy the &*(&)* outa each other.

On the other hand..........I suddenly get to see Mar-xha again. Regularly. How odd life flips eh? Got a new old friend back again.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?