The Bite
Chimy Changa

Boring Holiday

By Kington
This is 1 hella boring hols.

I'm cooped up at home. Every attempt to go out is met with a fierce interrogation about.....

Where did I get the money to spend?
How come I've got so much money?
Where am I going?
Who am I seeing?
What time will I be home?
What do I intend to eat?
Have I been to the gym today?

I guess thats pretty discouraging but........It's only happened twice this holiday.

I'm just stuck at home with nothing to do. My friends are not on hols. And my other friends who ARE on hols.......Expecting an outing with them is kind of like rain the desert.......RARE........VERY rare.

So I'm just stuck at home. Err yeah Yiyun if you're worried...I really have started studying again.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Janus995 6/22/2007 01:56:00 am
    Mann, I'm as hell bored as you too. Maybe we should go out together :/
  2. Kington 6/23/2007 11:18:00 am
    dude. Don't say it like that!!!

Something to say?