The Bite
Chimy Changa

A Cynical Hehe

By Kington
A few months back Pui Cheng said she likes the jokes I write on my blog.

That shocked me. SHE UNDERSTOOD THEM???!!!

Actually I kinda took a stab at her for not talking to me. Ok Pui Cheng sorry cause I was feeling down on my luck at the time and incredibly grumpy even as you were talking to me.

Yeah well back to the humour.

I guess my humour has always really been cynical. Deeply cynical and sometimes(more often than not) I take a shot at myself and other people.

I really don't see why only some people get my jokes really. I can't really figure it out.

But I ABSOLUTELY love making cynical jokes. At least all my close buds get it.

I have no idea whats the point of this post except maybe to apologise. I'm still half asleep as I'm typing it anyway.

More updates soon. Maybe this post is just for me to get my writing groove back.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?