The Bite
Chimy Changa

Big Filler Post Fairly Long But Still All Filler

By Kington
Met an old old friend today.

When I mean old I mean old it's like if you wanna know who I've been friends longest with you start with like Tat Ren then you pick out the others then you hit Michael then there's her.

(I shall now pretend to forget to mention her name for the pure fun of it. Don't ask me how it's fun but it makes this post a whole lot more interesting to read seriously. We've got nothing on we're not really that close but it's really a hell lot more fun.)

We had a long chat today and she's been in Thailand helping out doing volunteer work and well........Tv hibernate tv.

She's living in Shah Alam for the time being. She's driving to coll so soon we can carpool in August as she'll be moving back home then. And she's driving a car thats as tough as a tank. Talk about irony I'm driving a car that steers LIKE a tank.

I've got her number scrawled across my wrist now. Really looking forward to this carpool business. So much more fun than singing to switchfoot on the way to coll. I guess it would be fun IF I could sing.......but I can't.

Oh well. Li Sheen is giving me her notes soon. So THANKS LI SHEEN! Everyone give the cutest girl from the class of 2006 5 Jati a big round of applause!

*claps* Seriously thanks wei if you see this. I'm a dead fish without your notes.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?