The Bite
Chimy Changa

Dog Tags are Bling, Blog Tags are Odd

By Kington
Now cause Yee Hwa/Stephanie(still can't make up my mind) tagged me here comes a tag! HOT POTATOE!!

"My Perfect Lover."
RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


  1. Female!! WHEN I SAID FLESH IS FLESH I WAS JUST KIDDING YOU KNOW??!!!
  2. Musn't be whiny needy. Must have some high degree of independance.
  3. Gotta be able to handle the stress of my female friends calling me "sexy", "hotness", "cute guy" and all that stuff.
  4. I think this is not exactly what I want but more or less what SHE needs. To be able to understand me. Rare as a snowflake in hell.....
  5. Someone fun, crazy or almost as crappy as me. Same crappy level is just wierd. Like staring into a mirror.
  6. Must look like girl. (this rule comes after all those stories I've heard from sunway *shudder*)
  7. Not loose like wizard's sleeve. No loose girls or Kington gets preachy weachy. Kennit? Thankee sai. Morality upright girls.
  8. Honesty. Gotta be honest most of the time. Doesn't have to be honest all the time but at least most of the time. If somethings up she's gotta let me know.

Does it really have to be 8?......

Uhhhh ok.

Yiyun
Pui Yean
HEHEHE CHEEPS!
Henry
Crap dunno who else who would actually see this tag.....
Mark?
Charlie(If the meds got you rocking you can just forget about it though)
SUH MING (If she sees it...)
Li Yan (cause it'd be fun to see the rules she'd set if she saw this)



--------------------

And now because of awesome youtube speeds!




Evolution Of An Internet Sensation - Watch more free videos



Very jon bon jovi.....

I can't find the vid I wanna dump here so next time then...
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Janus995 7/10/2007 12:59:00 am
    LOLed at no.5 and 7. Cool.

Something to say?