The Bite
Chimy Changa

Buzz Generator (powered by renewable energy)

By Kington
I'm too lazy to write my long ass story. So there. Maybe during hols when I have the time.

Gossip is fun I know....But I really do love my privacy so anything I say here on this blog is generally of the vague type. Nothing makes sense. Even the stories generally do have some hidden meaning (long or short, Not kidding if you didn't find any go read again) because sometimes is stress killing to let it out.

*cough* that being said....Yes, it's time for CRYPTIC CRAP.

Tomorrow is the paper 1 exam. For math. So it's kinda as difficult as shaking the salt shaker(no effort required).

Been having a lot of trouble recently trying to concentrate. It seems I can't even concentrate on daydreaming which is rather strange coming from me who spends almost every waking minute daydreaming. Which leads to very very random conversations in a very very incoherent manner. Sorry people. Lack of good sleep does that to me.

ADP library is quite cool actually, very open spaced. I keep glancing right at Chee Ping and Jarric studying though. So the girl over there who has noticed my glancing is begining to think I'm looking at her >.> perasan. Not homosexual.

I hacked off my scab today with a blade which I bought for 1.90. As expected it isn't as sharp as the percision engineered boxcutter at home. So the experience is summarised by 2 words. "Blunt" "Uncomfortable"

Sorry Claire. You really shoudn't have looked.

Now for some buzz. When Yee Hwa went to vietnam I asked her to bring back a Vietnamese mail order bride for me. She brought back a magnet. Porcelain mini vietnamese girl. ^^ Fair complexion. But then oddly enough I found out on the same day that there's a vietnamese girl in Taylors, also porcelain complexion. Yes guys go chung.

Go, Go GO!

"So whats next?"
"Unclear signs la. Not sure of her direction."
"As in?"
"Well if she was a compass...She's pointing both north and south at the same time. Very confusing."
"Mixed signals?"
"Ah yes thats the word! Sorry la brain fog."
"Go sleep la then!"
"Need to do some work le. Then hurry up la."
"But cannot focus."
[-_-]"What the problem?"
"I don't know la. I can't tell all these mixed signals is driving me nuts!"
"Go on."
"It's like one minute she's hot then the next she's cold. It's like she's eager to talk to me, then she can't wait to get rid of me."
"Life is confusing ain't it, maybe she's trying to get you to focus on your exams first."
"Maybe...But I don't know la. Skarly end up like the fiasco at the begining of the year?"
"So it's hard to love and let go. To as you put it 'grow a heart and then rip it out with meathooks without anesthetic and antiseptic'. But isn't loving the only way of progress?"
"True...Passion drives great leaders. Passion is a great teacher. But must learning be such a painfull process?"
"It needn't be not if you succeed. And not to forget. Even the most crooked of guns hit their mark eventually."
"Maybe I'll wait for more signs first. Or clearer signs. Even the answers from Joel and Yiyun aren't exactly as clear as the sun in the sky. Not exactly a painless process you know?"
"Hmm up to you lo. Either way you've got some heavy exams to go through first."
"Patience is key, oui?"
"Oui. Holiday coming....Time to make some moves.."

My photographic memory came back for awhile. But it seems I'm losing the skill again. Wish me luck for thursdays physics.

Above story is abridged. But mostly is some philosophical debate and planning beteen me and myself (which would be hellishly boring to repeat, and I'm having difficulty recalling anyway).

Boys speak in rhythm and girls in code
doo doo doo doo
doo doo doo doo
Tell it to me straight, give it to me now
Face forward, face forward

Speaking foreign language, nothing I can translate
You're speaking foreign language, nothing I can dictate
you’re speaking foreign language

Boys speak in rhythm and girls just lie
doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Tell me how you feel, come out of the dark
And we can head back home and I'll know where to start

Speaking foreign language, nothing I can translate
You're speaking foreign language, nothing I can dictate
Speaking foreign language, nothing I can translate
You're speaking foreign language
Where did we go wrong?
We need medication in this miscommunication
where did we go wrong
Our conversation's weakened
Our conversation's weakened
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?