The Bite
Chimy Changa

Wow Thats A Lot Of Rain

By Kington
Btw this is just to repeat things. Who wants to go to help cf on friday?

SMS me. If not it's gonna be me and McD. Which would be oddly funny but lonely.

------------------------------------------

Engine wailing. Radio silent. Vision within 9 metres. The road is dark. The skies are washing the roads.

4th gear. Into the corner. Clutch still depressed I turn the car. Then I time the release of the clutch and the press of the accelerator. My legs look like they're dancing. But my car is sliding.

Thunk. My tires hit the curb lightly. But not enough to blow them.

"Do you want me to drive?"
"Nah I think I can handle."
"Do you want assistance anyway?"
"Share some."

The world chills and I feel the wheel. My tires are loose on the road. I lack the grip.

SHHHHHHH the water parts at the force by the tires of my car. Too bad it's a turn. The barrier comes nearer. I lower my gear. Pressing hard I release the clutch quick. The car leaps my engine roars. And my car pulls out nicely. A bit close but good enough to avoid any damage.

"Good to see you're taking care of your life nicely."
"Well life is a gift isn't it?"

I turn on the radio as I hit the open highway. It's a straight road. So I can afford to go faster. I slip once in awhile but sheer momentum prevents me from going too far.

"Next up right after this break "switchfoot - meant to live" "

Ah that song. I remember it so well. I never really liked it but my current situation remind me of the meaning of it.

Fumbling his confidence
And wond’ring why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he’s meant for more than arguments
And failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we’ve been livin with our eyes half open
Maybe we’re bent and broken, broken

The chorus plays and I remember how it was. Pushing my car through every corner. Taking every risk. Trying it all and all the while betting it all. Not just while driving too. And it all started a long time before I started driving too. Risk is a board game. But it bored me. Living in risk. Thats where I enjoy things.

Oddly enough I'm always the first to lose in risk....

We want more than this world’s got to offer
We want more than this world’s got to offer
We want more than the wars of our fathers
And everything inside screams for second life

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live
We were meant to live

Then I remember the words, "Don't bring him to the test."

I look at the speedometer and I realise I've slowed down. From 125 on the wet roads to a mere 85. Yeah, I guess I really should respect this second chance at life. Not everyone gets it after all.

-------------------------

Long story bleh.
------------------------

I recall an old song I love the lyrics, I love the melody, and I can't help but listen to it over and over again. I can't stop listening to it. Thats probably the main reason I can hear it in my head.

Angel of mercy
How did you find me?
Where did you read my story?
Pulled from the papers
Desperate and hardened
seeking a momentary fix

All I wanted to say
All I wanted to do
Is fall apart now
All I wanted to feel
I wanted to love
Its all my fault now
A Tradegy I fear

Angel of mercy
How did you find me?
How did you pick me up again?
Into the mercy
How did you move me?
Why am I on my feet again?
And I see you

Back when I was younger I used to wonder......Why was I picked to be ressurected. Why did God pick me a person who would not be able to appreaciate the second chance, given a new lease on life too. None of it made any sense. I was much happier being dead anyway.

Before just the daylight
Come and i stand by
Waiting to catch the quickest plane
Flying to nowhere
Is better than somewhere
That's where i've been and nothing's changed

All I wanted to say
All I wanted to do
Is fall apart now
All I wanted to feel
I wanted to love
Its all my fault now
A Tradegy for sure

Angel of mercy
How did you find me?
How did you pick me up again?
Into the mercy
How did you move me?
Why am I on my feet again?
And I see you

I'm so lost in you
A tragedy seemed to be over now
A tradegy it seemed to be over now

Angel of mercy
How did you find me?
How did you pick me up again?
Into the mercy
How did you move me?
Why am I on my feet again?
And I see you

By the mercy of the Father I stood again. He could have made me whole again I guess. But he left the scars to remind me that I've already gone once.

Now I understand. There was more to life than those dark days. Living again walking among the living again. Breathing in the sunlight. Life is enjoyable turns out. And I'm happy enough to repay him by using what I learnt on the the other walks of life to repay him.

But tell me Angel of Mercy. Whatshould I do next? What should be my next goal?

And most importantly. How much time is there left for me finish it? I get the feeling things aren't going to last very much longer. Tell me please.

How long will the peace last for me to do my work? When will the crux come again followed by me being plunged into the darkness again? I'm ready for it this time. I won't let it get me.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?