The Bite
Chimy Changa

The Post that Girls Will Definately Hate

By Kington
Been having a lot of outside food recently so it's kinda NO BALANCED DIET!

I'm gonna be skinny like Pui Cheng soon.....(kidding ya I don't know if you still read my blog)

I've sooo definately lost weight mannnnnn from underweight to even further underweight. Lesley if you're reading this.......Thats why I ate the ice cream ^^

I keep having to haul up my jeans and keep having to tighten my belt. Dahm susah wei! All to prevent that super embaressing pants falling incident.

Yesterday I had no vege at all.....So I'm gonna have to digest something to offset that.

Food in subang dahm unhealthy la my body is just aching from eating the food there. Ok la maybe 1 meal a day isn't too bad but when you're lunch and dinner comes from there.....it gets pretty ugly.

I've got this huge muscle to weight ratio so it's really sucky. Not enough protein and the specific food groups to sustain this prolonged lack of nutrition so my weight is dropping from my muscles eating themselves.

OI NO CANNIBALISM LA!

So girls dislike the idea of me losing weight so fast........^^ I think I've lost 1kg since I started staying back in college.

Ok just so you girls don't attack like a lynch mob tomorrow on the last day of exams....It's tough being a guy who loses weight so fast ok! You go gym and you tell the guys there "I lost .5kg studying for exams" they reply with.....

"Poor you eh. Take some weight gainers la like.........."

Now you know how they fill out those shirts so well.

Speaking of shirts I've got a new shirt with unicorns on it. Seriously it's a lot more straight than it sounds.

Yes I'm trying to be funny again. I hope you all enjoy this post compared to the super long ones recently about wierd random stories which are awfully dark. Sorry 'bout that.

Btw I can't get a hold of McD so I might be going alone to HELP right now. Please Sarah say "yes" at least! Dahm sad la I go sendiri.......
 

3 comments so far.

  1. nic.k 9/05/2007 09:36:00 pm
    PFFT...LOOK WHO'S TOO SKINNY!
  2. Kington 9/05/2007 09:42:00 pm
    You?

    My weightloss is temporary just you wait and see skinny twiggy!
  3. Unknown 9/05/2007 09:58:00 pm
    AMAGAD >_> give me your metabolism rate la.

Something to say?