The Bite
Chimy Changa

Ziippppp It's Gone

By Kington
I deleted the last post in case you stalkers were wondering.

Didn't even last a few hours. It was a very well written post but nahhhhh I was feeling very emotional. And it bared too much so sorry it's gone. Writing something like that was too brash. I know I'm supposed to be happy and thankfull with whatever I've gotten but you know la sometimes you just get slapped so hard in your face you lose your balance. And since I'm running anchor free nowadays, alcohol free, temptation free, greed free and a lot of what not missing that slap just made me slide off the platform. But I'm good. I'm good. I've come to terms with it. Can't say I'm entirely happy though. Things could be better but I guess they're fine the way it is now.

See Bird hapiness really doesn't come exactly up to content.

Argh a bit frustrating a teeny weeny bit but it's more or less ridden with dissapointment. Ah I guess guys like me aren't meant to have a heart. Just inteferes with the work. [slaps face] Gotta focus on the goal. All other things are second consideration after all.

Sze Mei talked to me before I went out to makan with Keong and the more I talked to her the more I realised I can say anything no matter how painfull it is to me with a smile on my face. If it's because I'm happy....I don't really find so. I just get the feeling it's etched on my face. A mask. The guard, a shield for whatever thats vulnerable inside. Not much left but just making sure whats left doesn't look like the other bits. Calloused and scarred beyond recognition.

Thanks Keong for cheering me up and temaning me. Either way you got a nice Williams supper out of it right?

Oh man.........cd player battery quit.......[grumbles]

Feeling out of it for once so don't expect to see too much of me. I'll probably mope around for a few days and normally when I get depressed I stop blogging for awhile. Sorry Sarah no entertainment. Till then lah. I'm gonna do something undepressing. Wish me luck I don't turn to the bottle. Expensive habit.

Oh Lesley! Ice cream call! Good for nursing a depressed person! I belanja then lets weep it out!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?