The Bite
Chimy Changa

I DID NOT THROW UP! YEHA

By Kington
Wheeee my recovery from those exam days is going well. I've stopped having the urge to puke everytime I cough. (bye bye pregnant woman feeling)

The limbs have stopped aching and my wounds have finally started healing the right way.

I guess all I have to do next is just keep resting. But aiyohhhh so much to keep doing wei! Next week gotta study too. Preferrably I start tomorrow also. Ishhhhhhhh 1 long never ending journey in academia.

Recently....Chee Ping said 2 things that flattered me. (aww Cheeps, thanks man)

He said it's easier to understand things when I teach it. As to compared with another super smart guy. He brings in the a's though so I still respect him very much but all this time I really wanted to learn how to teach others. I've just got soooo much crap and information in me and well sometimes it's worth sharing. And now that I actually make sense when I try to teach people things....I'm pretty happy. I think I'll give Emily and Khai Sim another round of tuition again. Payback for last year's moral tuition lol. (sadly only got a B3 in the end) (sorry em!)

He also said I look like the kind that has a girlfriend. It's both flattering and uhhhhh [look left, look right] pai seh. I mean like I don't have 1. It's for a freaking good reason too. I'm wierder than wierd, strange than strange. And I'm a skinny freak. All the things that girls don't look for. So when he said I look like a guy with a girlfriend I was like......."you're sooooo not gay" (sorry cheeps lol but isn't it empowering to feel straight?)

I'm just really bored so I'm not sure whats the significance of this post.

But while I was walking around with Sister dearest in Curve we went to the house of pancakes for supper. I wanted to belanja her la since her birthday so I gutsily said,

"Tonights supper on me la" [Peeps in wallet] "Shit"

She laughed like mad to that.

While waiting for the food la I ran a few calculations in my head. And then I was like "WOAH, Suddenly keen observation!" Felt high and mighty about that but I remembered I just figured out how screwed I am. Sniff. Potong steam. (I won't tell what are the calculations for)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?