The Bite
Chimy Changa

-_- DEI

By Kington
Emo meh? G4 complained. I mean like....Uhhh you don't exactly get this bunch of people complaining about you having an emo blog.

Oh btw, I don't quite like the word emo. Calling MCR a emo band is ok. But if you wanna say anything about my blog call it happy! But if you can't lie the call it depressing la.

Aiyoh. Seriously leh. Some posts I admit are creepy but I gotta say leh I find them funny worh.

I mean like I'm not an "emo" person. You see me so happy go lucky also! Oh uhhh Tuesday arh...I was having premonitions...Had me worried to bits but I didn't know what was the problem.

Oh the problem you ask? I thought my physics paper was on Thursday. Not Wednesday. So yeah thats what the premonition was for. WHOOPSIE! Suh Ming just shook her head when I told her today.

If you want me to keep posting jokes takkan I dump all my conversations with Pui Yean here right? Then we tiada privacy already la.

Okla Okla I'll talk about something else. I'll go edit the next story. Since that seems to be the only reason you guys visit my blog. The premise of it is beautiful. And I hope the jokes are witty. Might need a few days of stewing. I promise it's going to be good. And if it isn't you can shoot me next crow hunting season and call it an "accident".

--------------------------

The other DEI.

-_- yala I know I do stupid things sometimes. I know I'm a wierdo also.

But eh I'm not THAT dumb ok. I just never say anything.

Recently la got some fellas act like my trials results are a super fluke or something like that. Sigh. Eh don't like that la I got work also ok?

True la I say I don't work. But you see right last time I memang don't work 1 so when people ask...Like habit to say I don't already.

But when I see the SAM people studying...I guess what I do can't be called work anyway.(yes I do think you guys are working very hard *pat pat*)

Ok la so now you're gonna argue for all the little bit of work I do it's unfair that I do ok. Some think I should deserve crap. *cough* Ms Chian *cough*

Eh I underwent a lot of memory training ok? Fuyoh dahm stressful la those. Worth it though. ^^

Zzzz then people also have a niggling issue with my ability to think calling my thinking skills marks a freaking pied piper of Hamelin fluke.(oh wait that's a flute right) Not really also leh. I qualified for PTS with Sara Tan all those years ago. But I couldn't concentrate(or maybe I lacked the quality) enough to finish it.

I ended up guessing about 40 questions. GG la 60 question dahm siong for a kid I don't know how you geniuses like Sarah, Pui Yean, Edwina and the like could tahan.

But my processing speed clocks in at 124 Intelligence Quotation points.
----------------------------
Sorry needed to reassure myself since yesterday's thinking skills paper fried my brain like kuey teow in a wok with tauge, lap cheong, see ham, egg, and...I need my weekly char kuey teow. I need to tell myself I'm not stupid sniff. But then again I think we're all doing that after thinking skills owned us yesterday.
----------------------------
Geee Geee I hate you thinking skills! And I'll NEVER do your homework! Eh probably why I suffered so much. But oh wait we all died together right? Yat Sang Yat Sai.

Next post in a few days. Tough la trying to get the story right. Probably gonna adjust lengths also.

Oh btw you guys do realise that when I have enough stories...I'm gonna try my luck with a publisher? I know among us there's 2 others trying to write a whole novel. But I'm happy writing/typing stories. But I may or may not write a full length long long story. If I feel that I finally have a proper story in place.

1 more thing.....Daniel Hon and Kein Yew survived a BLOODY keng accident. Lets everyone thank your respective worship figures. If not.....

STAR HEADLINE:

A turtle and a bird were involved in a fatal accident just outside Shell in SS2. Onlookers say the accident "was nothing like ever seen before".

"My son said he was going out to buy Uncle Bob chicken with Kein Yew! I never thought it would turn out this way!" Sobbed the father when asked to comment.


Smth like that la. Not their fault btw. So Bird gets to keep his license. But his Matrix is wrecked though.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?