The Bite
Chimy Changa

Whhoooopsieeee

By Kington
Just a random pic.

Rude awakening of sorts today.......

But first a short story. Of how DJ guys can't hug for nuts. From Ee Lynn to Sha-Lene who say we hug like a tree. Branches in the face?

She steps forward.

I take a step backwards.

She brings her arms out in a hug shape.

"Dahm bad la you Kington!"

I'm befuddled. Discombobulated. What she doing?

Mentally: Should I draw my knives? Should I take another step back? Should I just use my hands? Are my hands lethal enough?

Aiseh. She wanted hug leh.

I was too numb with shock. Ok la maybe not shock more like surprise so I just didn't react. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug against the shoulders and her friend just watched my bewildered expression.

Like a tree being hugged.

Sorry eh! Don't get many hugs lol.

And that was it. She's having her last day of college tomorrow. Don't worry la you'll still see me la same state. And after exams we'll go hang out or something.
------------------------
RUDE AWAKENING NO.1

"ARFF ARFFF ARRFFFF ARFFF!!!!!"

AISEH DOG BARKING! STOP BARKING LA! HE HAS TO GO TO WORK LA ANYWAY! SO SHOCKING MERH? EVERY MORNING HE GOTTA GO TO WORK LA STOP BARKING LA SILLY ANIMAL!

When my parents talk to me. They NEVER EVER close my room door when they leave. Which can get pretty darn annoying.

However it's no big deal la getting up to close the door myself. But when it's in the morning you're lazy to get out of bed...and the dog starts barking...DIE LA!

And I don't sleep with any pillows. So no insulator. Aiseh.
----------------------------------

"Why do you think your parents put you here in college? Why do you think God put you here in college?"

AISEH! PAI SEH TOO!

HE'S SO RIGHT! Why am I getting distracted now!? I should be focused on my exams!

And I'm here for other things! Benji was right too! Eh thanks bro!

Why did I falter? Why did I drift from my goal? How could I forget what is asked of me?

Other things are secondary. If it comes it comes as Benji said. It's by His plans they come. Not by my own.

And I can't turn my back on my family. I can't forget what is needed.

I came home remembering that I serve the Lord.

And when I came home my dad whispered something in my ear so Wei Yew wouldn't hear it.

And I remembered my family needs me too.

And remembering why I went to college today. I reset myself.

Single-mindedly chasing my ideals. The reason I put myself through that. The reason I actually made it through anyway.

If I screw up now. Or I lose my focus. Wouldn't I dissapoint the one person I should be striving to please above all?
-----------------------

"Heyyy.....Studying?"
"I'm uhhh ummm...."
"Are you reading the dictionary??"
"uhhhh.."
[flips the cover]
"OH! Sorry..."[shies away to a corner]

Eh not all books that have a lot of numbers and words in them and small print are dictionaries.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?