The Bite
Chimy Changa

A Mask

By Kington
Sigh oh the glass mask. The so called glass mask. The mask which actors use. The mask hides their emotions. But if their concentration is shattered so the mask is shattered too.

And so the request comes.

Believing in my glass mask. More work is required of me.

Someone wants me to open her book and write in it. Tempting as it is. I've given it up. I no longer want to hold sure the pen until I need to ever again. Or until God calls to me to hold it up again.

She thinks she can get me to agree just by tempting me to begin with. Sigh. That's why I said some people assume they know me too well.

Falling in love with the glass mask. I can tell what she wants before she's even said it. She thinks the heart is the mask. She doesn't know. But she thinks she can get what she wants because of her charm.

It's hard to tempt me ever since that day. The eyes don't work. And they don't see no charms.

All the best to you to make your case convincing.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?