The Bite
Chimy Changa

No Kittens

By Kington
Ok....So I broke my promise. The post about the kitten is in the other com ler.

Today while I was walking in Curve rushing about trying to get everything before the shop closes and the fire shutters cut me off from my car I kept repeating..."Unless I see that princess again I'm not gonna be late." Repeatedly. Last time I saw her. I ended up talking to her for freaking half an hour. So long that her friend managed to finish his meal!

After I finished buying everything. I was crossing the bridge and when I reached the other side I notice a very familiar hairstyle.

Eh Michael eh! In the end he managed to stop me lol. WAITAMINUTE HE AIN'T NO PRINCESS!! HE'S NOT EVEN A SARAH!!

Crap post. High after talking to Sarah for so long lol. Infectious disease. Sarah is high cause Princess memang Highness mah. Oops KINGton. LOL!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?