The Bite
Chimy Changa

Stuff You Learn

By Kington
Election next year somewhere between April to July...
A reporter told me.

Digi is being sold off to another telco.
An industry insider told me.

A 016 Digi starter pack costs 8.50 so says the label. But retailers will sell it for much higher prices because Digi has stopped making new lines.

And a phone dealer in Megah hates me becuase I'm so caustic when I talk to him. Couldn't help it. He kept trying to lc me. Maybe cause I look like a little kid.

My internet connection is down so I'm blogging from the library.

You've gotta share mutual trust between good friends. Or things will just never get far. Friends or lovers it both applies. Reminds me of someone's parting words, "I want to love you but it's so hard when I can't trust you." Didn't sink in last year. But it's finally sunk in deep. Too many messages being rolled about in my head made me forget that one until recently. I've also forgotten the other message I was about to tell.
-----------

Nicholas Quah sees me as someone who would probably do psychology or end up writing vampire novels or something like that.

Actually la...I'd prefer writing/drawing comics. But I barely passed seni for so many years.

And the bit about writing. They're generally metaphors of something thats happened in my life/other people's life or some old story which came out of nowhere and suddenly popped up rolled about and I finally decided to type it out just to get it off my mind.

Oh I'm that cryptic lol.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?