The Bite
Chimy Changa

Exam De-stresser Kit

By Kington
Here it is. The Exam De-stresser Kit. Hmmm Sarah...I think you no need read this gua?They were giving this out free at Campus City on Thursday. So I got one. Bird got one. And I decided to get my overtly stressed "twenty-four" loving friend.(incidentally it's playing now) I hope it serves you well! All the best! Although in your case la...I think you need tranquilizers and sleeping pills. I should packed some in your bag come to think of it lol!
The guys at Campus City personally filled every single one and sealed every single one.


Sealed with a Campus City sticker. Sadly not SWAK. But then again SWAK is something I wouldn't expect from most of the population.
On the top left there is an invitation to a post exams party.(come lah Sarah if you've got nothing better to do that day) bottom left is a postcard with and advertisement for the new evening service at Campus City. Thats a booklet of stuff. Not sure what it's really talking about. Just some random articles which I haven't read through yet.


A message to go. Nice but my CD player is off with Fang for the time being till SATS are over. Never mind la can use laptop. "Thanking your way out of trouble" I wonder if it has anything to do with our exams. HMmmmm....
Nescafe caffein injection to solve those groggy mornings so can focus on exams. Sadly I'm both immune to caffein and coffee can destroy my digestive system. Milo Fuze! Malaysian drink! But milo fuze has coffee right? Sigh cannot drink also.


Wait got Kitkat can consume. YAY! Take a break have a Kitkat buddy and don't so stress k? I'm begining to worry how this stress is going to affect you biologically.


Well well what do we have here a double ended highlighter. A quick explanation of the contents of the bag and a checklist of destressing activities.


Here's an alternative use for the bag in case of extreme stress. Breathe into the bag if hyperventilating.


On an unrelated note I've got 3 presents in my room for Bird's CF. He bought them I just gave the advice relating to what to buy.


DAD: Hey presents I love presents.[Grabs one] I'm going to open it.


ME: O_O[stone stone stone]


DAD: Just kidding.


ME: [Breathes into the bag to calm down]

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?